Labels

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Anime/Manga ♡

                     This is my very first blog post which is very exciting ! I must remind you all that I'm very new to this and I'm still trying to figure all of this out. Anyway, let's get to the subject of this post….

                       Some people (in real life) ask me to recommend or list some favorite animes/mangas and so, for fun, I'm going to list my top 5 and leave my personal comments and an opinion on each of them. (Keep in mind the pictures displayed are from only the animes though my comments are about both.)
  

                                       5. Fruits Basket
    This anime/manga is cute cute cute! It's definitely a must-see or must-read. It's heartwarming and at some point I caught myself crying. If you're looking for a cute, romantic, and animal-friendly anime/manga I definitely recommend this one !


 
                                         4. Sailor Moon
            Do I really need to explain why this is in my top 5? Nope! Sailor Moon is beyond cute and a classic! If you're an otaku and haven't watched/read Sailor Moon before you need to! Immediately! (I also cosplayed as Sailor Mars this past Halloween.) 



3. Black Butler
         Black Butler is utterly dark and interesting. This is the best supernatural manga and anime ever. Who wouldn't want a handsome and perfect demon as a butler? I love it and I'm still continuing to finish it. 



2. Kaichou wa Maid-sama! 
  Can I just say this is an amazing and charming anime/manga!! After the first episode/chapter I completely fell in love with the two characters Misaki Ayuzawa and Usui Takumi. Their love is very unique and makes you want to melt into a puddle of cuteness/happiness. If you love romance and comedy, this is perfect!



                                    1. Say I love You
         …..This is my all time favorite anime and manga ! Due to watching this my whole aspect on love completely changed. It is so sweet, mushy, gentle, and cute.  I remember crying so much throughout this. The characters are absolutely relatable and send out good messages about love and life.  



Sorry if this blog post wasn't the best and too short ! Better ones to come ! 


Love, 
     Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment